Complaint Review: CTI Victory Trading System

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: DM****518 — palos hills Illinois United States of America
CTI Victory Trading System
3857 Birch St, Ste#545 Newport Beach, California United States of America

CTI Victory Trading System Victory Trading System Commodity Futures Trading Scam, refused their guaranteed refund Newport Beach, California

I spent $6000 for a license to use CTI's Victory Trading System, with a one year money back guarantee. When I wrote and called for my refund I was stalled off. then I came to find out that the Commodity Futures Trading Commission has a complaint against them for not refunding their customers' money and for false claims as to their success.

The CFTC has given a number to call for the CTI scam as 866-720-9071. But no one has called me from there. A CFTC agent, Michael McLaughlin, called me, but that was in response to an email I sent them; and McLaughlin only left a message on my phone, and hasn't responded to my further phone calls. The CFTC complaint was supposedly filed on 5-25-12.

Just yesterday, my refund request letter, which had previously been signed for at their Newport, CA address, came back to me as undeliverable with the adress completely obliterated by black marker. Since, I have in my file the signed "return receipt" from the USPS dated 5-10-12, I conclude that they are coupling mail fraud with their original scam. My next stop is at the USPS, as I understand they take mail fraud very seriously.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTI-Victory-Trading-System/Newport-Beach-California-92660/CTI-Victory-Trading-System-Victory-Trading-System-Commodity-Futures-Trading-Scam-refused-963185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTI Victory Trading System