Complaint Review: CTLabs,Inc.

• Reported By: Nancy — RIVERSIDE California
CTLabs,Inc.
Orlando, Florida United States of America

CTLabs,Inc. Fraud By CTLabs, Inc. Orlando, Florida

On February 4, 2013, I saw an online promotional for green coffee bean extract pills for merely the cost of shipping, ($1.50), so I clicked into (My 1st mistake!) the site & in minutes received an e-mail confirmation that my pills were on their way.

I received my order #31811 on February 11, 2013. There was a phone # for contacting on this order/shipping confirmation: 877-635-0848 which I immediately called. I told the gal that I wished to cancel any further shipments & she assured me this would be taken care of...so I went on my merry way thinking this had been done.

Therefore, was stunned to receive in the mail on March 30, 2013 a 2nd bottle of the green coffee bean pills. On Monday, April 1, I again called 877-635-0848 & was sick & stunned to learn that they had no record of my call on February 11 cancelling any continuous shipments of the green coffee bean pills. Furthermore, that 1st shipment that I received for the cost of postage, I was later charged $82.50 (4 X what I can buy locally for double+ the strength!) for & this shipment which I received on March 30, I was charged $62.50 for!!!!

I spoke with 3 different customer service reps. explaining my February cancellation call. Each of them said I should have received a "Confirmation of Cancellation" # from the gal I spoke with (How was I supposed to know this?!?!) I further explained that I had not opened either bottle of green coffee bean pills & could I return them & was told by all 3 that this was not possible.

I was able to cancel any further shipments (complete with Corfirmation of Cancellation " but I am out $150.00 & so angry!!!! Any advice or help you can give regarding this would be appreciated!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTLabsInc/Orlando-Florida-32824/CTLabsInc-Fraud-By-CTLabs-Inc-Orlando-Florida-1043185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTLabs,Inc.