Complaint Review: CTS Holdings, Pipeline

• Submitted: Wed, August 13, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 13, 2008

• Reported By:Chardon Ohio
CTS Holdings, Pipeline
Po Box 1101, Nationwide U.S.A.

CTS Holdings, Pipeline Total rip off, scam, came out of the blue. Alpharetta Geogia

I really don't even know where to begin. About 4 months ago I received a charge for CTS Holdings and another from checkcare checkcare. I had absolutly no idea what either charges were. I called my bank and they hadn't a clue because there is no phone number or address associated with the charge. I never heard of this company and hadn't the slightest. I blew it off thinking they were charges from my car insurance company because I had just signed up for automatic withdrawel.

Well another month passes and yet again I am hit. I call my insurance company because I received a bill in the mail saying I owed for the month before...so who the hell is CTS? I called the bank...they researched it farther and found a number. I called and after given 4 different numbers I get ahold of charge.com. I've never signed up for this, no idea what it is, just dumb founded. So I told the man to cancel it and he said sure not a problem. he put me on hold, came back on and said it was done, no more money should be taken out.

I never use my bank account and to my surprise when I check it 2 months later...this company has continued to take money from me. I called my bank, they gave me the number again and again I call. I spoke to a "manager" and she says, oh no you can't cancel by phone you have to fax. I told her I never signed up for anything and that this is rediculous...so I fax and threaten to take them to court for the 300 dollars they owe me. Well guess what...even after the fax, they hit my account for the past 5 days, causing my balance to be negative 510.75 so far.

I called today and she said, yes we've received your fax, it's canceled and I explained that they are still hitting my account. An account I never authorized. I'm fuming. I contacted my bank and I'm doing a dispute, however I can not close my bank account until the investigation is complete so in the meantime, I still get charged for each hit and a daily fee for being in the negative. When I called charge.com today, they said they will not refund my money, and "to do what I have to do" when I asked to speak to a superviser I was transferred to a dial tone. So angry I could scream!!!

Lisa1056
Chardon, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2008 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTS-Holdings-Pipeline/nationwide/CTS-Holdings-Pipeline-Total-rip-off-scam-came-out-of-the-blue-Alpharetta-Geogia-362434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTS Holdings, Pipeline