Complaint Review: CTS Trucking

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2007

• Reported By:los angeles California
CTS Trucking
9630 Clarewood # D-6 Houston, Texas U.S.A.

CTS Trucking stole money orders checks via C.O.D. ripoff Los Angeles California, Houston Texas

Our company used CTS trucking company to deliver our goods to one of our customer in Marietta, Georgia around May, 2006. The term is C.O.D. whice means CTS trucking will collect the entire payment from our customer on our behalf and send us the payment.

Instead of sending the money orders to us they deposited the money orders into their own bank account at South Western Bank in Houston(Those money orders clearly marked "pay to Formosa company" not to CTS Trucking Inc. but the bank gave the money to CTS anyway. After countless phone calls I finally talked to their owner Mrs. Kim.

She admitted took our money and promised she will return our money back to us next week. Two weeks past, nothing arrived. I called again, she said the payment is on the way and she asked me to be patient. She told me to call her if I havn't got it next week. Another two weeks past, nothing arrived. I called again and again she never answer the phone. Their office worker always give me the same excuses such as "she is not in today" or "she is in the warehouse" or "she if off the entire week".

I turned to the money order issuer, Western Union. Paper works after paper works their fraud dept. finally agreed to process this case. So far, we still getting nothing.

Based on the info from some of our customers, CTS has been playing these kind of tricks for years and to many small companies like us. They know too well that local police dept. won't handle these type of cases(I tried Houston P.D., they told me "good luck I am on you are on your own on small cases" like this).
In fact, after I told the owner Mrs.Kim if we don't see any checks in the near future I may go to the local authority she told me "go ahead" "I don't care".

so beware, small business owners or anyone using CTS trucking services.

los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2007 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTS-Trucking/Houston-Texas-77036/CTS-Trucking-stole-money-orders-checks-via-COD-ripoff-Los-Angeles-California-Houston-T-244984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTS Trucking