Complaint Review: CTU Online

• Submitted: Mon, January 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie C. — Leon West Virginia United States of America
CTU Online
4435 North Chestnut Street Suite E Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

CTU Online They screwed up & now they want me to pay for it? Colorado Springs, Colorado

Having been enrolled less than a year now, I hve  had numerous problems with this online university. I have been withdrawn twice already by the university. First it was because they said I did not participate in a timely manner.

According to their policy, if you re-enter, you simply pick up where you left off. When I was withdrawn, I was enrolled in one course. Meaning, when I re-enrolled I was only supposed to be scheduled for the one course. When the session started, I discovered I was enrolled in a second class. I brought this to their attention.

Even though I told them of their mistake, they informed me there were other issues that needed to be resolved before we could address the scheduling mistake. They failed to inform me there were deadlines on getting this matter resolved.

There was an issue with the way they had formatted a financial document and I was withdrawn for a second time.  While clearing up this matter, I was told by the admissions advisor that the second class would be dropped. They failed to mention that I would be charged for their mistake.

So, now they are trying to charge me in excess of $3600 for the mistake they made. I have called them several times to resolve this issue but they have never returned my phone calls.

My re-admission advisor is Dave Charles, who they said I would need to speak to this about. I had not been able to figure out why he has not returned my calls until this morning, which is when I found out that they are now charging me for their mistake.

That, is a huge RIPOFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTU-Online/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/CTU-Online-They-screwed-up-now-they-want-me-to-pay-for-it-Colorado-Springs-Colorado-831015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTU Online