Complaint Review: CTU Online

• Submitted: Thu, October 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 02, 2009

• Reported By: Tcass100 — Battle Creek Michigan USA
CTU Online
https://campus.ctuonline.edu/login.aspx?ReturnUrl= Internet United States of America

CTU Online - AIU Online - CTU is making me pay for thier mistakes. Internet

*Consumer Comment: CTU online

I have been attending CTU now for a little over 2 years, I have found the education to be quite good and the instructors to be very fair, The problem that I have is the fact that I have just recieved a bill from CTU and they have withdrwan me from the campus becaause they say that I owe them $4000, I have never before had a bill with them because my tuition is payed by my student loan lender, well this time they said that they couldnt recieve payment from my lender because my MPN was out of date and since they had slready reported me as withdrwan from the school the lender couldnt send them any payment, I told CTU that I had signed all the paperwork that was given me to sign by the finaincial aid department, and that If my MPN was out of date then they should have notified me so that I could sign a new one, which they never did, all my status said was MPN on file. So now thery are comming after me to pay this money. They have been herassing me nonstop with emails threating me that they are turning me over to collections, now Im sure im not the only one these people are trying to scam, from what I see they are pretty good at it, I want to get a bunch of us togetehr and file a class action on these Jokers. Please contact me at (((ROR REDACTED))) if your interested..and pass the word that these people are shisters!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTU-Online/internet/CTU-Online-AIU-Online-CTU-is-making-me-pay-for-thier-mistakes-Internet-509617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTU Online

CTU online

AUTHOR: Chicago - (United States of America)

I attended CTU online last year but withdrew due to an issue I had with an instructor. They kept calling me and emailing me because I refused to pay for a class with the instructor I had issues with.

I explained to them why I was refusing to pay and everyone I spoke to kept telling me that they would look into it and that I should expect a call in two days. Well it has been over a year and still the only calls I get from them are calls asking me for payment. I always tell them that when my issue gets resolved I will be more then happy to pay them but not to hold their breath. I seriously doubt that anything will ever come of it after all its been over a year.

CTU does not care about their students all they want is our money and if you take a class and the instructor fails to do their job, well to bad for the student because all we are to them are DOLLAR SIGNS. These people are shisters.

Chicago