Complaint Review: CTU

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — Mariposa California United States of America
CTU

CTU Colorado Technical University Online Why CTU Online is not a good way to go Internet

After attending Colorado Technical University Online I found many mistakes with this school. First off their work was way to easy for me trying to get my bachelor degree in Administrative Health Science. I have attended a college prior to this one and CTU just didn't seem right.

After getting a phone call from the financial department about my grants and what I need to do to continue school, it didn't feel right. The school already took out all my grants to pay for my classes. Then they told me I still had a remaining balance of 2,300 that needed to be paid off and that I should take out a loan to finish paying off my classes and to help with my living cost. The next day my husband and I talked about it and he said he would like to speak to the financial department cause he knew something wasn't right so I called and put the man who told me all of this information on and him and my husband talked for an hour and the man told him the same thing he told me. [continued below]....
.....

After hanging up the phone my husband said your not doing this anymore cause there is something that is not right. So now I don't have my degree because all CTU wants in the money. Everything else they tell you is a lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTU/internet/CTU-Colorado-Technical-University-Online-Why-CTU-Online-is-not-a-good-way-to-go-Internet-973175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTU