Complaint Review: CUNA Life Insurance Company

• Updated: Mon, July 07, 2014

• Reported By: Wackenhoot — Duncan Oklahoma
CUNA Life Insurance Company
Nationwide USA

CUNA Life Insurance Company CMFG Life Ins Co refused to cancel my policy on the date I called to cancel it. Lawton Nationwide

I have been paying CUNA Life Insurance Company for over 12 years for an accidental death and dismemberment plan. After reviewing the customer complaints and talking to my local insurance agent, I decided to cancel the policy.

I called on 07/07/2014 and canceled the policy. They had already taken money out of my account. I told them to reimburse that money. She said we can't do that. You'll just be insured until October 2014. I said, I am canceling it as of today. She said, I'm sorry that's all I can do. You'll just be insured until October. Have a good day.

I have filed a complaint with the Oklahoma Insurance Commission and filed a report with my bank. They said they could get the money back for me. CUNA is not a reputable company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUNA-Life-Insurance-Company/nationwide/CUNA-Life-Insurance-Company-CMFG-Life-Ins-Co-refused-to-cancel-my-policy-on-the-date-I-ca-1160171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUNA Life Insurance Company