Complaint Review: CUSTOM AUDIO/ CHRIS TEDESCO

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
CUSTOM AUDIO/ CHRIS TEDESCO
12621 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

CUSTOM AUDIO/ CHRIS TEDESCO, CUSTOM AUDIO is a FRAUD! Do not accept ANY product from these jerks. Scottsdale Arizona

I was in the Fry's parking lot in Chandler and two guys in a really nice blue truck flagged me down and asked if I was interested in buying a home theater system.

He supposedly ordered the wrong one and needed to get rid of it fast. He told me he was "lost" and had to hurry to get the correct sound systems delivered and installed to the correct house.

He was high pressure, fast talking, etc. Wanted me to give him $1800 for this thing. It was brand new sealed in box, etc. He even had a magazine pic of one similar that sold for $4400. He told me to go to the bank in Frys and take a cash advance off my credit card. This guy is an a** (and that is putting it nicely). He works with another guy too. I called to ask for help installing it and he said he was too busy and hung up on me. I called back and he wouldn't answer his phone.

I feel like the most stupid, gullible human being on Earth. I pray that no one else gets trapped. I do believe that what goes around, comes around. And these pricks have got it coming.

Pissed off
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUSTOM-AUDIO-CHRIS-TEDESCO/Scottsdale-Arizona/CUSTOM-AUDIO-CHRIS-TEDESCO-CUSTOM-AUDIO-is-a-FRAUD-Do-not-accept-ANY-product-from-these-473581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUSTOM AUDIO/ CHRIS TEDESCO