• Submitted: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Phone: 678-526-6977
  • Web:
  • Category:

CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING Deceptive contract sales team! Atlanta, Georgia

I was introduced to Custom Built through my gym due to their outsourcing of their personal training department.  I approached CB with my plan for a 3-4 month relationship to get my personal training program in place and move towards my fitness goals in September 2009.  When I laid out my goals I was told they could help me with my goals and set a program in place.  When the contract was presented to me it laid out a 12-month program of payments.  I told the manager that I WAS NOT interested in a 12-month program, nor would I pay $3,600 for a trainer and was told at that time that I was paying the 1st and last months payments and could cancel at any time with 30-days notice.

Fast forward 5 months.  I have 32 sessions that have not been held due to schedule changes and these fine folks want +/-$600 for an "early terminiation" of my agreement.

My efforts to contact the HQ of this "company" have been met with silence.  Not one person has called me back in over 30 days to resolve this issue.

What do I want?  I want out of my contract with no ealy termination penalty, simple as that!

I don't expect a response from the company to this.  Their reputation preceeds them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUSTOM-BUILT-PERSONAL-TRAINING/Atlanta-Georgia-30308/CUSTOM-BUILT-PERSONAL-TRAINING-Deceptive-contract-sales-team-Atlanta-Georgia-560731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUSTOM BUILT PERSONAL TRAINING