• Report: #242058

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
CVAC Of Colorado - Scott P Lowery
Cherry Creek Corporate Center 4500 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 700 Denver CO 80246 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

CVAC Of Colorado - Scott P Lowery Attempting to collect some $10,0000 they say I owe from a smaller MBNA account ripoff Denver Colorado

Well so far I got a call a long time ago when someone, I assume it was them, wanting to collect $10,000 on a $7,000 charge off. This was a MBNA account that was about 85% late fees and other charges like over the limit fees etc (non-purchases). It seems that they tried to use some arbitration company but since that company never got in touch with me dropped the issue per the Claimant the letter said.

I drive truck and thus cannot afford this kind of lump sum type of payment, should they try. I wonder what is next? I have received no more calls since that time about 1.5 years ago.

I am finally getting some small credit cards approvals in the mail too so I do not want to ruin that either.

What next?

George
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2007 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVAC-Of-Colorado-Scott-P-Lowery/Denver-Colorado-80246/CVAC-Of-Colorado-Scott-P-Lowery-Attempting-to-collect-some-100000-they-say-I-owe-from-242058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVAC Of Colorado - Scott P Lowery