- Report: #365560
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CVS/ Caremark Mail Order Drug Provider
CVS/ Caremark Mail Order Drug ProviderP.o. Box 94467 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.
CVS/Caremark Mail Order Drug Provider incompetent personel Palatine Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. 5-24-08 Sent Prescription For Optivar Eye Drops,Used For Itichy Eyes
During Spring Allergies. [Current Bottle Was Empty]
2. One  Week Later 6-5-08 Receiver Boxes Of Eye Drops Which Is
A  Year Supply,According To My Calculations.
3. Immediately Phoned Caremark To Report This Outrageous Supply Of
4. Their Reply Was "The Doctors Prescription Called For  Refills & Drugs
Cannot Be Returned."
5. I Asked Why They Did'nt Call Us To Confirm The Order. Their Answer Was,
"They Called The Doctor". The Doctors' Office Had No Record Of That
1. I Use Eye Drops For Spring Allergies,The I Had Lasted For  Years.
2. Any Competent Druggist Would Have Known That  Bottle is Exces-
sive & Question The Use.
3. This Is Caremarks' Mistake & I Should Get A Refund.
4. We Are Retired On A Fixed Income & Cannot Afford To Lose $150.00 For
For Lack Of Good Judgement.
oxford, New Jersey
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Caremark-Mail-Order-Drug-Provider/Palatine-Illinois-60094-4467/CVSCaremark-Mail-Order-Drug-Provider-incompetent-personel-Palatine-Illinois-365560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.