Complaint Review: CVS Caremark Pharmacy

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: marge — el paso Texas United States of America
CVS Caremark Pharmacy
P. O. Box 659539 san antonio, Texas United States of America

CVS Caremark Pharmacy I told them not to send any prescription to me until I call & tell them to. They sent it anyway & I refused it & they are now billing me for something I don't have. san antonio, Texas

My doctors would fax my prescriptions to CVS so I didn't know what I was getting. After doing this a couple times I realized I was getting terrible meds with horable side effects.

So I called CVS  several times and told them not to send me any prescriptions without me calling to let them know it was okay to send certain ones. They totally ignored my request.

One prescription they sent I didn't order from them so I called and complained. They said they would send a return bag for that prescription and would credit me for those pills, which they did.

They second prescription they sent I refused it and it was imediately returned to them. Then I got a bill from them saying that I owed $60.00 for that prescription which I don't have. So in reality they are billing me for something I don't have.

This is the same company a few years ago,2007, took money out of my social security check for money they said I owed them. So I called them and asked them about it and they told me I didn't owe them anything at all. I asked for my money back and they refused and are still refusing.

CVS is a rip off company. This is how they make their money illegally. I will never buy anything from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Caremark-Pharmacy/san-antonio-Texas-78265-9539/CVS-Caremark-Pharmacy-I-told-them-not-to-send-any-prescription-to-me-until-I-call-tell-958436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Caremark Pharmacy