Complaint Review: CVS Caremark

• Reported By: Anonymous Doctor — N/a Pennsylvania
CVS Caremark
Internet USA

CVS Caremark Doctor/patient experiencing horrible rx fill Internet

I have never posted a negative review about any company before because no company has ever been as grossly incompetent as CVS Caremark.  I am both a patient and a physician and I am absolutely taken aback by the flaws in getting prescriptions filled by CVS Caremark.  There are untimely delays that cause important prescriptions to not be filled.  The customer service representatives are very often incompetent; often I will call back several times in one day getting completely contradictory information from separate representatives.

I am required to spend excessive amounts of time on the phone to get anything done.  This is truly upsetting.  They lose prescriptions, cancel orders, forget to auto-refill, change credit cards, overcharge, etc.  I am a physician having these difficulties getting my own prescriptions filled.  I can not imagine how the elderly, less educated, less motivated, less computer-savy, or persons with other difficulties can even begin to manage the monstrous system.  I am truly appalled and will both try to change my pharmacy and discourage patients from joining the pharmacy service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Caremark/internet/CVS-Caremark-Doctorpatient-experiencing-horrible-rx-fill-Internet-1065132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Caremark