Complaint Review: CVS MINUTE CLINIC

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Woodstock Georgia United States of America
BOX 329 Woonsocket, Rhode Island United States of America

So my daughter is expecting twins any day now and tells us, Mom and I, that we need to get a TDAP shot so we don't risk giving the babies "whooping cough". Ok........we make an appointment to see our Doctor, but in the interim, I'm in CVS and I see that they give this shot. Great. I talk to the Nurse (nice lady) she checks the computer to see if Medicare covers it, she smiles and say YUP, and I get the shot. Mom goes to the Doctor a few days later, pays $30 and gets here shot. A few days ago, I get a bill from CVS stating I owe them $21 for the shot and $69 for the visit to the clinic. I called them this morning and I'm told that Medicare doesn't cover the shot or the visit and that the computer just notified the nurse that Medicare is listed as a "insurance provider". BOGUS...........Will NEVER shop at CVS again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-MINUTE-CLINIC/Woonsocket-Rhode-Island-02895/CVS-MINUTE-CLINIC-DECEPTIVE-BILLING-SERVICES-Woonsocket-Rhode-Island-950673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS MINUTE CLINIC