Complaint Review: CVS Pharmacy

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Danielle D. — Atlanta Georgia
CVS Pharmacy
1943 Peachtree NE Rd Atlanta, Georgia USA

CVS Pharmacy Gave me 16 Hyrdrocodone instead of the 20 prescribed to me. Went home and found only 16, called the company, they told me to drive the 7 miles back to them and they would give me the proper amount. Upon arrival the pharmacist told me she would not give me the missing four, even after I called, and they told me they would. She basically treated me like an addict. She had bloodshot eyes, and I believe she was using my prescription. I'm in serious pain and this is beyond repair. Atlanta Georgia

8/16/13 I went across the street from the Emergency Room to CVS Pharmacy to have my prescription of 20 Hydrocodone filled for my TMJ. When I got home I found that they only gave me 16 Hydrocodone. I promptly called them and told them the issue. The lady on the phone told me she would take care of it and to please drive back immediatly. I drove 7 miles back to the pharmacy, and upon arrival the pharmacist; Laura W Kirk, told me she would not give me the 4 missing pills. She treated me like and addict and told me that if I wanted more Hydrocodone, to call my docotor. The lady that spoke to me on the phone tried to help, but this blood shot eyed pharmacist still refused my prescription. I beleive that she was taking my prescription. For such a reputable company to do such a thing to a loyal customer is byond repair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Pharmacy/Atlanta-Georgia/CVS-Pharmacy-Gave-me-16-Hyrdrocodone-instead-of-the-20-prescribed-to-me-Went-home-and-fo-1076521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Pharmacy