Complaint Review: CVS Pharmacy

• Reported By: Sanellina — el cajon California United States of America
CVS Pharmacy
2670 fletcher parkway el cajon, California United States of America

CVS Pharmacy Steals from Consumers el cajon, California

I was having cvs fill my scripts for a few months.  They always charged me my 15.00 co pay.  I never thought anything of it until I had my perscriptions filled at the little mom and pop pharmacy by my work and was charged  almost less then half of my co pay for each of my scripts.  I asked them why it was so much cheaper. They explained to me that my meds cost less them my copay and I pay the actual costs of the meds instead of my copays.  So  I called CVS and asked why I wasnt charged the cost of the meds. They say that they are required to charge u the copay no matter how much the meds are.  So they pocket the difference!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Pharmacy/el-cajon-California-92020/CVS-Pharmacy-Steals-from-Consumers-el-cajon-California-693910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Pharmacy