Complaint Review: CVS Pharmacy

• Submitted: Sat, August 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, August 07, 2011

• Reported By: CrisoforoGodinezWife — San Antonio Texas United States of America
CVS Pharmacy
Huebner and Bitters, San Antonio, TX Internet United States of America

CVS Pharmacy Crisoforo Godinez, Jr. CVS a*s. Manager, Alice Swanner, CVS Pharmacy tech and Sheryl Harvey district manager of CVS San Antonio Management knows Crisoforo Godinez, Jr. sleeps with his employees and keeps him on. Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: He was Caught on Video having sex at a Drug store

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like alot of double standards going on we can do It but you can't that Is what goes on In the workplace these days well its always been like this

*Consumer Comment: What a Ripoff.....NOT!!

December 2010, I found out my Husband Crisoforo Godinez, Jr. Was cheating on me with a co-worker named Alice Swanner a pharmacy tech at CVS Pharmacy located at 16580 Huebner Road San Antonio? TX? 78248. As soon as I found out I called Sherly Harvey a San Antonio district manager of CVS. She didn't seem to care even though this has ruined my marriage and that he was a Manager at that store so I couldn't believe this was allowed! They transferred my husband to the StoneOak located at 120 East Sonterra Boulevard, San Antonio? TX? 78258 then is now in the dominion area located off IH 10. Sheryl knew about their relationship and had encouraged it I caught a conversation between Cris and her and she asked if Cris was going to bring Alice Swanner to the opening of the new CVS Pharmacy store at the Dominion. The event was ironically called "Family and Friends Day" well I was his family (his wife) and Sheryl Harvey was asking if he was going to bring his "sex Friend" Alice Awanner whom knows about me and said that she wanted him to divorce me so he can have him all to herself. Well news flash he never intended to divorce me for one he never would so he could keep me around to this day he still calls me his "wife and would tell me it's never over between us" (PSYCHO) and two he's too cheap to pay for the divorce. I couldn't take his lies anymore and was frustrated at the fact that no one at CVS seemed to mind this situation.

I divorced him and have been trying to move on with my life but I can't believe a large Company like CVS would keep an assistant manager around with such a horrible tract record.

Cris, already knows how to manipulate Sheryl Harvey and would brag to me about how he would get her off his back about job related issues. He knows how to talk his way out of everything. I would always call Cris a used car salesman always out to screw you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2011 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Pharmacy/internet/CVS-Pharmacy-Crisoforo-Godinez-Jr-CVS-Ass-Manager-Alice-Swanner-CVS-Pharmacy-tech-and-761694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Pharmacy

He was Caught on Video having sex at a Drug store

AUTHOR: CrisoforoGodinezWife - (United States of America)

He was Caught on tape at Walgreens Pharmacy having sex with a female pharmacy tech in the back stock room.

AUTHOR: C - (USA)

Sounds like alot of double standards going on.  We can do It but you can't that Is what goes on In the workplace these days well its always been like this.

What a Ripoff.....NOT!!

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

This is not what Ripoff Report is for.

I think I'll still continue doing business with CVS and disregard their employees sex lives.

As long as your ex and the pharm tech weren't swapping fluids on the job, it's really none of CVS's business to interfere and may have involved them in a harassment lawsuit if they did.

Sorry you got burned on this.