Complaint Review: CVS

• Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: hj — tampa Florida United States of America
Curlew/ Us hWY 19 N. Dunedin, Florida United States of America

CVS Prescription Stolen Dunedin, Florida

I want to know how she/they did it (beat the camera's).  I went to the drive thru CVS pharm. in Dunedin, FL. on curlew and US hwy 19 N. Dropped off two script's for oxycodone 30 mg. and a muscle relaxer, and was told it would be ready in an hour.  When I returned to the store I was told I didn't drop off a prescription for oxycodone and that the muscle relaxer was ready to be picked up. and also by the way  the tech had left for the day,  I went inside the store and called the police ,who when  came treated me as I was the criminal.  I was told they reviewed the cameras and that there was no theft.  Also, the district manager was notified who in term told me the same.  I am not crazy I know where and what I dropped off to the pharmacy.  Can someone who know's the inside's and out's of these tech's stealing prescriptions tell me how the camera was beat. Thank you Again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS/Dunedin-Florida-/CVS-Prescription-Stolen-Dunedin-Florida-921534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS