voters

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: GoodBusiness3000 — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
CW JACOBS PHOTOGRAPHY

CW JACOBS PHOTOGRAPHY MODEL MAYHEM # 451164 UNPROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER, SCAM ARTIST, Internet

*Consumer Comment: CW Jacobs

I am very concerned and frustrated and ..I am not sure why Model Mayhem has not taken his profile down...There have been more than enough complaints about photographer CW JACOBS #451164 and nothing has been done. Maybe its because of the numerous friends he has on the site, that they have not done anything. Yes I have worked with him and will never ever again. He is the true definition of unprofessionalism.

I swear he has a personality disorder...why block someone over something you offered the model??  If I pay you I expect photos and in a timely manner (thats normally how it goes) but not in HIS case. I am soooo glad that people are speaking out, on other complaint sites as well. We took pictures...and I never seen them...

I wrote him numerous numerous times and never once did he reply...eventually he blocked me on Model Mayhem because I was trying to get "MY" photos. [continued below]....
..... Is he talented? yes...but talent can only get you so far. Your character will take you farther and bad news travels fast. It sad. Just warning other models out there, do not work with him. There are other models who have fallen victim to this and we are doing our best to spread the word. Don't be fooled just because he does great work, it doesnt mean that he is a professional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CW-JACOBS-PHOTOGRAPHY/internet/CW-JACOBS-PHOTOGRAPHY-MODEL-MAYHEM-451164-UNPROFESSIONAL-PHOTOGRAPHER-SCAM-ARTIST-Inte-735452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CW JACOBS PHOTOGRAPHY

CW Jacobs

AUTHOR: brandy - (United States of America)

Hi,

I agree with your whole statement about CW Jacobs. He is unprofessional and I regret the day I responded to his message on facebook. I won't expose his downlow lifestyle even thought my blood is boiling but I will say that I did not receive my pictures and none of my messages were answered.