Complaint Review: CWA Beech Street Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, December 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 12, 2008

• Reported By:Hedgesville West Virginia
CWA Beech Street Insurance
PO Box 1779 Chino Hills, California U.S.A.

CWA Beech Street Insurance I was told a refund would be sent to me middle of 2008 and still they say it is waiting approval!! Chino Hills California

I received a fax at my place of employment the early part of this year for health insurance through CWA. I worked out the details and were informed of the costs for the insurance. After a short time from enrolling my husband was laid off and I cancelled the insurance. I was informed a refund was due to me for $299 and that a check would be sent.

During the past several months I have called checking the status and I am informed over and over again the payment will be sent but it is waiting final approval from the manager. I ask to speak to upper management and they are never available to the customer.

I have asked specific information about the company such as the companies officer's as well as the state the business is registered and the information would not be given to me as I was going to send a letter directly to them over this issue and hopefully resolve once and for all.

I know $299.00 does not seem like a lot of money but for me being a lower-middle class to my family and me it is quite a bit. I am honest person and appauled a company would delay a refund this long.

Lois
Hedgesville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CWA-Beech-Street-Insurance/Chino-Hills-California-91709/CWA-Beech-Street-Insurance-I-was-told-a-refund-would-be-sent-to-me-middle-of-2008-and-stil-400713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CWA Beech Street Insurance