Complaint Review: CWD - Defender-USA

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: NDP —
CWD - Defender-USA

CWD - Defender-USA Terrible support, poor quality video, not willing to help! Internet

I purchased a system from Defender-USA.com on Monday January 28th , after purchasing the system and not receiving shipping confirmation the next day I contacted them through their website (this is the only obvious way they are willing to be contacted). I then two days later am notified that my purchase will arrive in 3-5 days via UPS. I needed that system by Friday the 1st, so then had to purchase an entirely new system from Amazon.com to be able to get it in time (and I did get it in time.)

I install the sytem which came with 4 cameras and a 8 camera system. I install the included 8 cameras and 4 additional cameras that I purchased from amazon. The included (cheaper) cameras were much more clear than the "PRO" cameras that Defeder tries to claim they are. After I complete the project several weeks later, I contact Defedner to help me with the reason behind the camera's poor quality. It wasn't until I had to get a call back from a member of management that I was advised the cameras they supply are cmos cameras vs ccd cameras which provide a much better picture.

I ask for a refund/exchange, anything and was told since I'm outside of the return policy that I am out of luck. I will never purchase a product from any of the companies that CWD owns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CWD-Defender-USA/internet/CWD-Defender-USA-Terrible-support-poor-quality-video-not-willing-to-help-Internet-1043456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CWD - Defender-USA