volunteers

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Texarkana Texas
CXpills.com, Pure Meds, PotenCX, Pro Solution Pills
cxpill.com Internet U.S.A.

Cxpills.com, PotenCX, Puremeds CXpills.com, Pure Meds, PotenCX, Pro Solution Pills To provided mens health or swindle one's pockets (money) Internet

*Author of original report: Mistake on pro solution pills

Don't fall for this ripoff folks... Pleassssee! this company offers a free trial bottle of their product with a 30 day trial. Well, I wasn't satified so I sent the second bottle back for a refund. I got info and everything else needed to process my refund.

Then the old run-A-round started up...After calling cust. service, they gave me an email address. A rep would ask for my info. and I'd send it. They would buy time and say they had no record of it. Sort of back and forth; taking a while to respond until finally saying that I they had no authority after 90 days.

Keep in mind that I was on this many times within the first 30-60 days!

Another ripoff website to steer clear of is pro solution pills who charged my card twice for a single order(I didn't know about ripoffreport.com back then)

Ely
Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2008 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CXpillscom-Pure-Meds-PotenCX-Pro-Solution-Pills/internet/Cxpillscom-PotenCX-Puremeds-CXpillscom-Pure-Meds-PotenCX-Pro-Solution-Pills-To-prov-318818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CXpills.com, Pure Meds, PotenCX, Pro Solution Pills

Mistake on pro solution pills

AUTHOR: Ely - (U.S.A.)

The ripoff site that I was meaning to address at the end of this report is pro plus pills; not pro solution pills.

Thanks