Complaint Review: CYBERSONIC

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2002

• Reported By:Brooksville FL
685 W. Victoria Street Dominguez Hills, California U.S.A.

CYBERSONIC ripoff: fraudulent ripoff business, false promises, ripped off and scammed Dominguez Hills California

I purchased the Cybersonic system with the automatic brush replacement program on 11/24/00. Replacement brushes were supposed to be sent "2 brushes every 3 months". More than 6 months went by and i received nothing.

I e-mailed them and then they told me i needed to send shipping and handling to them first before i receive the brushes.

On 7/10/01 I sent them the money, several more months went by and i still did't receive my brushes. However,I did get confirmation that they cashed my check 7/23/01.

I have tried to contact them many times by phone and e-mail, yet to-date (4/5/2002) I still do not have the product i was promised and i paid for!

Besides stealing my money for the replacement brushes($31.00), they have rendered the Cybersonic System useless to me cause i have no brushes to use with the system.

That adds to my loss another $109.00(the cost of the Cybersonic system), And brings my total losses from this company to about $140.00.

I'm angry, between the deception and theft i am considering legal action and perhaps a class action suit.

Brooksville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2002 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CYBERSONIC/Dominguez-Hills-California-90220/CYBERSONIC-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-false-promises-ripped-off-and-scammed-Do-18236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CYBERSONIC