Complaint Review: CYMAX

• Submitted: Wed, September 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Sherry — La Marque Texas U.S.A.
CYMAX

CYMAX CUSTOMER SERVICE & PRODUCTS ARE BOTH DAMAGED, Internet

CYMAX SELLS CUSTOMER RETURN ITEMS AND JUNK REAL STORES CAN'T GET RID OF. I paid full price for a bed that had to be assembled upon arrival. The cheap shipping b**tards dumped the 250 pound box on my driveway and drove off.  Glad it wasn't raining that day. When they dumped it they broke part of the bed headboard because there was noticeable damage to the box from the outside.  We opened it right then and inspected the contents and the headboard backing was broken 3 inches from one end.  Sloppy service.

I immediately took multiple pictures of the damage and emailed customer service the pictures along with all the pertinent information regarding my order.  Two days later I got a canned response asking me to send them pictures.  I sent them again along with a written description of the damage.

Two days later I got an email from them stating they need pictures.  Idiots!  I went to the website and willed out their online form and attached the pictures requesting a replacement part. No response.  I called them, they said to submit the form.  I stated that I have submitted the form and multiple emails they said they would contact the manufacturer.  Well that was a month ago and I have heard nothing since.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CYMAX.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CYMAX/internet/CYMAX-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-PRODUCTS-ARE-BOTH-DAMAGED-Internet-943546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CYMAX