Complaint Review: Cablevision Optimum Poor Service Quality/Overpriced Compared to Competitors Internet

• Submitted: Thu, September 16, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 16, 2010

• Reported By: Waheed A — Brooklyn New York United States of America
1095 East 45th street Brooklyn NY Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Cablevision Optimum Poor Service Quality/Overpriced Compared to Competitors Internet Cablevision corp Paid my bill on line.....They shutdown my service.....they say payment takes 24 to 48 hours to be processed Brooklyn, New York

I am cablevision customer since 1999 they never had any issue from my side but I been ignoring their mistakes... now their service sucks customer service is like you are talking to young kids, Recently they did a very terrible thing which I can not tolrate..I paid my cable bill on 9/15/2010 using their web site, on 09/16/2010 they shutdown my service for no reason. I called 718-617-3500 they said its a sales department number.

I called again and asked them to transfer me to billing; Finaly They did.... like they are doing me a favor.

I spoke with billing department and gave them payment confirmation number that I paid my bill.....

Lady was "Retorted and Nasty" said that I have to wait 24 to 48 hours for payment to be posted to my account. I insisted to restore my service charge me again I will cancel my online payment here is my crad number you charge me but I want my service restored now today; she totally ignored me and said we cannot help you wait for 3 to 4 days until your online payment clears.

I have triple play service now my bill per month is 210.00 while they say its triple play 99.00/month.Bad thing of keeping all the eggs in one nest is that my internet service my phone service and my TV service is with them and they shutdown everything. One of my kids school was not feeling good, school been calling I did not get the message because the landline phone was not working. Over the time of 10 years with them I paid thousands of dollars I never paid my bill late and now these idiots are getting nasty day by day.

Today I cancelled my account with them and going with venison Fios a better company and better Service. Thanks to better technology which gives us more choices.

Do we need a crapy company in America ? answer is "NO"

I now for a fect they are loosing customer each and everyday.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision-Optimum-Poor-Service-QualityOverpriced-Compared-to-Competitors-Internet/Brooklyn-New-York-11234/Cablevision-Optimum-Poor-Service-QualityOverpriced-Compared-to-Competitors-Internet-Cable-641185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision Optimum Poor Service Quality/Overpriced Compared to Competitors Internet