Complaint Review: Cablevision Systems Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — West Haverstraw New York United States of America
Cablevision Systems Corp.
1111 Stewart Avenue Bethpage, New York United States of America

Cablevision Systems Corp. Signal problems, pixelization, rockland county, new york Bethpage, New York

I am adding my experience with cablevision which is similar to others on here. We have been dealing with signal problems and pixelization issues for the over 6 months on a large portion of the channels we receive through our HD boxes. After many visits and attempted fixes by cablevision since October of of 2012 including replacing ALL of the wiring in our house and even replacing the drop to our home and still no solution to the problem they finally admitted to me in January 2013 that the problem was a widespread issue throughout all of there service area in the NY tristate area and that they are working on a resolution. Well its now March and things have gotten significantly worse making many channels unwatchable most of the time. The problem is now more frequent then before and is occuring on many more channels then before. I am at my wits end with this issue. We still are waiting for Verizon to finish installing FIOS in our neighborhood but until then we are at the mercy of Cablevision. A dish is not a practical solution since I also want Internet and phone at a reasonable cost. I have always had decent service with cablevision in the past and really would like to stay with them but if something is not done about these issues soon not only will I be filing a complaint against them with right parties but I will also file a civil suit against them for reimbursement for ALL of the TV portion of my cable fees from September of 2012 to present.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision-Systems-Corp/Bethpage-New-York-11714/Cablevision-Systems-Corp-Signal-problems-pixelization-rockland-county-new-york-Bethpa-1024146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision Systems Corp.

arrive