Complaint Review: Cablevision

• Submitted: Fri, September 30, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 30, 2011

• Reported By: Janet — Bellerose Terrace New York U.S.A.
Cablevision
111 Stewart Avenue Bethpage, New York United States of America

Cablevision KEEPS CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD ATER I RETUNRED ALL OF THERE EQUIPMENT Bethpage, New York

I HAVE CALLED EVERY MONTH SINCE JUNE THEY KEEP CHARGING MY DISCOVER CARD FOR SERVICES I HAVE NOT RECIEVED I RETURNED ALL OF THER EQUIPMENT IN JUNE. AND THEY KEEP CHARGING ME I CALLED TODAY BECAUSE THEY DID IT AGAIN AND WANTED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERIVISON AND THEY WOULD NOT LET ME.  EVERY MONTH I CALL DISCOVER AND THEY PUT IN A DISPUT AND CABLEVISION REFUSES TO ANSWER THERE LETTER THAT THEY SEND.  I HAVE RECIEVE SOME OF A CREDIT BACK FROM CABLEVISION BUT NOT THE LAST TWO CHARGES AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER .  I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND WANT THIS TO STOP THIS AT ONCE.  THIS IS A BIG WASTE OF MY TIME EVERY MONTH AND I FIND IT REALLY TERRIBLE THAT THEY HAVE CAUSED ME  ALL OF THIS GRIEF AND WOULD NOT LET ME TALK TO A SUPERVISOR.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision/Bethpage-New-York-11001/Cablevision-KEEPS-CHARGING-MY-CREDIT-CARD-ATER-I-RETUNRED-ALL-OF-THERE-EQUIPMENT-Bethpage-783309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision