occupied

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jay — Massapequa New York United States of America
Cablevision
Jericho Tmpk Jericho, New York United States of America

Cablevision Optimum Deceptive company with unprofessional customer service Jericho, New York

I had optimum cable up until the service became really bad.
The dvr was glitchy and the words wouldn't match the scene of the show.
The boxes were swapped out and the defective ones were returned .
After about an hour the new box was working just as bad .
Initially when I had the cable installed the man who hooked up my cable took my out of date boxes with him to return.
After signing up for fios I returned the remaining epquitment and now they are saying that a box is missing and I owe 400$
I have all the recipts from the return and they are still claiming I have the box.
Why would I keep it ? The customer service people antagonize my wife treating her like a teenager
Do not do business with these people!
And just to boot they charged me for 2 months of service after I cancelled but later reversed most of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision/Jericho-New-York-11758/Cablevision-Optimum-Deceptive-company-with-unprofessional-customer-service-Jericho-New-959646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision