Complaint Review: Cablevision

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By:asbury park New Jersey
Cablevision
6 Corporate Center Drive Melville, New York U.S.A.

Optimum Online - Cablevision Ordered Internet and telephone service with promise of $200 back, but never received it. Melville New York

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happend to me in Bergen County

I ordered Internet and telephone service with the promise of $200 American Express card. I never received the card and when I called Cablevision, they explained that I wasn't entitled to it. I wonder how many people are experiencing the same thing. This appears to be a case of deceptive advertising.

Marie
asbury park, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision/Melville-New-York-11747/Optimum-Online-Cablevision-Ordered-Internet-and-telephone-service-with-promise-of-200-b-472428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision

Same thing happend to me in Bergen County

AUTHOR: Lisa - (USA)

d no matter how many times I submit the I was promised a $200.00 rebate to switch from Verizon to Cablevision and no matter how many times I submit the paperwork they come back and ask for the same paperwork or something additional-they have no intention of issuing the promised rebate.
Everyone experiencing this needs to contact the NJ State Attorney General's office and report the fraud, I did.