Complaint Review: Cablevision

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dennice — Yonkers New York United States of America
99 Hawley Lane Stratford, Connecticut United States of America

Cablevision Unauthorized ACH Debit Fee Stratford, Connecticut

Back on June 12,of 2012 I made a payment to Cablevision like I always do on line in the amount of $20.00 for some weird reason a notice popped up on my screen saying that a payment had been made and if I wanted to make another payment. I had never seen this before so I didn't click and I called cablevisoin to ask them if my payment had gone though and I was informed that it had not so I clicked the button and the payment when though.  I was checked my checking statement about a week after that and I see that $20.00 plus $5.00 totaling $25.00 had been taken from my account and for a ACH fee. I wanted to know what this was for and I called MUC they first told me that they didn't know what it was for then later told me that Cablevision tried to get a payment from my account of cause I called cablevision and they said that it did not come from them. I then when back to my bank and they gave me a print out but all that it say is Westchester,westchester what they are both giving me the run around and my money is missing. I have talked to cablevision and they was not helpful at all they said that my account didn't have enough funds and the bank charged me that fee but I informed her that my payment was made on June 12, not June 18, so who authorized that June 18,2012 payment not me. I had the funds in my account on the 12th so on the 18th the funds was not in my account so I would not authorized a payment with no funds in my account. So, I am out of $25.00 and no ones can tell me who took the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2012 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cablevision/Stratford-Connecticut-06614/Cablevision-Unauthorized-ACH-Debit-Fee-Stratford-Connecticut-924424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cablevision