Complaint Review: Cabo Auto Sales

• Updated: Sun, February 07, 2010

• Reported By: Leeanne — Woodland hills Ca California USA
Cabo Auto Sales
20924 Van Owen Street Canoga Park, California United States of America

Cabo Auto Sales Cabo, Cabo Sales Cabo Auto Sales in Canoga Park Ca. misrepresented themselves about financing me. Stole my money, Cabo Auto Sales also sells bogus cars. My engine blew in 140 miles and they refused to fix it. Canoga Park, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I got My car from CABO Guys (They Rock!!!)

*Author of original report: David and the guys at Cabo offering closure! Thanx

Question: How do you know Cabo Auto Dealership is lying to you?  Answer: They open their mouths...

Cabo Auto Dealership scammed me out of ten thousand dollars. Do not do business with these thieves. The car that they sold me was not what they represented it to be. They used parts from other vehicles to put it together. David the manager is a pathological liar and a sociopath! He will look you straight in the eyes and promise to push your financing through. If he achieves this you will be sorry anyway. Cabo Auto Sales apparently reposses cars illegally. I have had a tow truckl driver following me lately. David   promised to repair my car that was over heating a bit He never did. He avoided me like the plague after he took my hard earned cash. My car blew up. Now he is threatening to reposses my car if i do not pay. I tried to return it demanding a refund. They just laughed. David, Sonny or any of their employees are professional scam artist STAY AWAY!! They will say many things to win your confidence all of their words lead to the sea of broken promises. They are greedy and dishonest. Like me, you will most assuradley regret every word out of their mouths.Their cars suck. I have an attorney and am suing them. I have contacted the DMV investigators and apparently there is an on going investigation involving numerous victims. email me @leeannroks@aol.com if you are a victim of fraud like myself. SHAME ON YOU CABOOh,.... I forgot you are shameless theives.

Leeanne
Woodland Hills Ca.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cabo-Auto-Sales/Canoga-Park-California-91303/Cabo-Auto-Sales-Cabo-Cabo-Sales-Cabo-Auto-Sales-in-Canoga-Park-Ca-misrepresented-themse-506508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cabo Auto Sales

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I got My car from CABO Guys (They Rock!!!)

AUTHOR: Mohammad - (United States of America)

Hi,

First of all, I like to thank Alex for his helps and his amazing offer to me.

I got my BMW from them around 1 month ago. I was seeking for a 2006 BMW for about 6 months and I visited many dealers and I had many test drives. Finally I contacted CABO Auto Sales (Alex) and he offered me MY current CAR. I am really happy that I trusted him, as it was a great deal and my dream car finally comes to happen with CABO Auto Sales. Everything they told me about the car was correct and I had no problems during the paperwork and other issuse, everything was done perfectly and pretty fast. I recommend any one who reads this comment to contact them in the case he/she sekks a car as they offer really good cars with good prices. You can easilly compare their prices by other dealer on Internet (Such as http://www.cars.com or http://www.kbb.com/).

Mohammad

David and the guys at Cabo offering closure! Thanx

AUTHOR: Leeanne - (USA)

CABO AUTO CENTER STAFF SEEMS TO BE SINCERE  RESOLVING ISSUES.

WE WILL SEE

11/21 A friend told me that David the manager at Cabo spoke with Him and David said he would make things right. I know this person really liked David and regretted having to go out on the internet and complain. I think this could be the start of Cabo being our community hero. When people make mistakes its human. When they admit it it is heavenly. And David is showing much character. Thank you David!

I personally will have to wait and see. But, If that happens with Mark and his confidence in Cabo is restored, WOW five stars for Cabo!!!!!!

I will personally go and tell everyone I know to shop at Cabo. What a gentleman you are David I really hope its true. I will erase every post from this sight and others if you have a change of heart. Great news Lets see if David follows through. As for me I will take this as a great holiday showing of grace and wisdom.

Thank you for your gesture!!

Leeanne