Complaint Review: Cabo Cantina

• Reported By: disappointed — Gardena California
Cabo Cantina
1240 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, Ca. 90401 Santa Monica, California USA

Cabo Cantina overpriced water down cocktails Santa Monica California

I took my daughter to the Cabo Cantina resturant on the 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica, California to celebrate her 21st Birthday. We ordered the 36 ounce Maragritas with our diners. When the drinks were served they were almost clear in color being so watered down from the melted ice. I requested assistance from the waitress and the drink was returned but the same drink was returned with no improvement. Apparently the drinks are premixed earlier in the day and with the melting of the ice the drinks become very watered down. I requested the manager t get fresh drinks. The manager "Robbie" was very abrupt and failed to either replace the drinks or at my request to cancel the drinks only immediately providing a bill charging over $17.00 per drink for over $35.00 which we left. We attempted to contact the web site and filed a complaint to no response. Their is no apparent method of contacting their corpprate office to resolve any challenges. What was suppose to be a positive opprortunity of enjoying time with my daughter it was an experience of exspensive frustration and a manager who does not understand or care about customer satisfaction. I highly do not recommend the Cabo Cantina to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cabo-Cantina/Santa-Monica-California-90401/Cabo-Cantina-overpriced-water-down-cocktails-Santa-Monica-California-1055966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cabo Cantina