Complaint Review: Cach, LLC CC: Michael Cohen; Trauner, Cohen & Thomas LLP

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 15, 2008

• Reported By:Hoschton Georgia
Cach, LLC CC: Michael Cohen; Trauner, Cohen & Thomas LLP
5901-C Peachtree Dunwoody Road, #500 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Cach, LLC CC: Michael Cohen; Trauner, Cohen & Thomas LLP Order Scheduling Trial Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Response to Rebuttal on Trauner, Cohen

*Consumer Suggestion: See if you can ammend

Well I received a letter in the mail today from State Court of the county that I live in. It is a "Order Scheduling Trail" from Trauner, Cohen & Thomas. Now, back in Dec 2007 I received a "Complaint On Contract" letter from the Sheriff Dept. This was the first time I had any kind of contact from this company. I sent a Drop Dead certified letter to them and also filed a "Answer To Complaint" with my county courthouse. Now what should I do??? Go to court??? I was thinking of filing a few rescheduling for Hearing. Any ideas???

Robert
Hoschton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cach-LLC-CC-Michael-Cohen-Trauner-Cohen-Thomas-LLP/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Cach-LLC-CC-Michael-Cohen-Trauner-Cohen-Thomas-LLP-Order-Scheduling-Trial-Atlanta-Ge-353994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cach, LLC CC: Michael Cohen; Trauner, Cohen & Thomas LLP

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Response to Rebuttal on Trauner, Cohen

AUTHOR: Pitbulllover - (U.S.A.)

I, too, have been contacted by this group of bottom feeders. A few months ago they even went so far as to freeze my bank account and proceeded to take all the funds to pay off an OLD credit card. I was never notified, served, or anything. I have since found out that what they did may have been illegal. Suggestion was to go to the court house where it should have been filed and get them to run a check. If there is nothing, I may be able to file against them and possibly get the money back. I couldn't even pay my house note. When I called them, they could have cared less. They told me to 1. get a loan 2. borrow from friends 3. borrow from relatives 4. basically they don't care.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

See if you can ammend

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I'd call your local courthouse clerk where the case is filed and see if you can file an ammended answer. If this company violated any provisions of FDCPA, consider filing a countercliam against them and their attorney, if the attorney violated any laws. Put them on the defensive with money to lose. It works.