Complaint Review: Cach, llc

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: justiceforall — Tilton New Hampshire
Cach, llc
55 West Webster St Manchester, New Hampshire United States of America

Cach, llc Niederman, Stanzel & Lindsey Cach, llc and their attorney's used bully tactics to get what they wanted rather than truth. Manchester, New Hampshire

Cach,llc contacted me regarding a bill they said I had with Citibank SD. I never took out a card with Citibank SD. I asked them for documentation to prove it was my debt. Instead, I got served. It went to an arbitration first where their attorney and a Cach, llc manager were present but before I even went into a room to talk to them the attorney pulled me aside into a courtroom to get me to agree to pay or I would go to court in front of the judge who would rule in their favor.  I said I was not comfortable talking to him without the arbitrator present.

The two of them pulled out paperwork trying to prove it was mine but it really did not but was circumstantial. I kept asking for something that had my signature on it. They said no one would have that and that the judge wouldn't care and would rule against me.

Listening to the dates I was wondering if my ex had used this so called account.  The Cach rep told me if I did not press charges against my ex there was nothing she could do. When I said, no and that I wanted to make a call to see if this was what happened they refused to let me go and said they were going to the judge and that I would have to pay over $10,000! They used this statement on at least three occasions in our 20 minute conversation. On the last time they said it, the rep and the attorney left the room, with the attorney coming back in saying I could agree to pay $7000 instead.
I signed the paper but would like to contact an attorney. Anyone know of a reputable lawyer to go after these guys and get my money back? As of now, I have not paid anything, yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cach-llc/Manchester-New-Hampshire-03104/Cach-llc-Niederman-Stanzel-Lindsey-Cach-llc-and-their-attorneys-used-bully-tactics-t-1043650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cach, llc