Complaint Review: Cadillac East Las Vegas

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Henderson Nevada
Cadillac East Las Vegas
2711 E Sahara Ave, Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide U.S.A.

Cadillac East Las Vegas I was sold a lemon. I bought a cadillac cts and was showed a car fax report that there was no fire or flood damage, but never told the car had electrical issues. It has been in shop over 26 times before I bought it and they refuse to take responsiblity or help for selling me a problem vehical. Las Vegas Nevada

I am 26 years old and have been pursing a career in media sales. As a sales person part of the job is image. In May of 2007 I tried to increase this image by buying a car that not only has the image and apperance I seek, but would be a reliable vehical as well.

I found a vehical at Cadillac of East Las Vegas that seemed too good to be true. Come to find out it really was. The car I purchased is a 2003 Cadillac CTS with only 25,000 miles on it. We test drove it and I was showed a car fax report that showed me there was no fire or flood damage. Everything seemed great and I was excited to buy this car.

What I was told was this car was traded in by a "little old lady who's husband died of cancer and she never drove it." Thats why there was such low milage according to the sales rep. This appears to completly false based on the fact when I started having problems with the car I was living in San Francisco California and Ellis Brooks Chevy Dealers service Department pulled the cars history and it had been in for service over 20 times with almost every issue being tied into the electrical system.

Cadillac of East Las Vegas had to know about these issues not only because they have access to the same GM service database, but all of the issues were serviced at their service station. Every avenue I have taken to try and have this situation corrected has brought me back to Cadillac of East Las vegas.

GM dealers, Cadillac Dealers, mechanics, and even attornies have all told me that the only person who can help me is the dealership where I purchased my car and they refuse to help. I have not asked for anything, but for them to correct the problem by giving me a reliable vehical that runs such as the one that I thought I purchased. I know I'm not crazy as every sales manager at a car dealership that I have spoke with has told me that this car should have been sold at auction and never been sold to any individual with its laundry list of electrical issues. Based on the fact that I am not the original owner this car can not be classified as a lemon.

Financially this car is killing me and I am so upside down that I can't even sell it. It is unbelievable to me that I can be sold a defective car, but I am locked in to pay for it. What cadillac of east las vegas did to me is wrong and unenthical as I know they knew this car should not have been sold.

Wescott007
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cadillac-East-Las-Vegas/nationwide/Cadillac-East-Las-Vegas-I-was-sold-a-lemon-I-bought-a-cadillac-cts-and-was-showed-a-car-409440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cadillac East Las Vegas