Complaint Review: Cadillac of Las Vegas West

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: Julie — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Cadillac of Las Vegas West
5185 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Cadillac of Las Vegas West Finance: Norman Garcia, I bought a 2005 CTS from Cadillac of Las Vegas on Sahara. My first financed Car. The Finance guy Norman Garcia never told me he took off the 3yr paid oil changes when I was getting financed, that make Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: What Did The Contract Say?

I bought a 2005 CTS from Cadillac of Las Vegas on Sahara. My first financed Car. The Finance guy Norman Garcia never told me he took off the 3yr paid oil changes when I was getting financed, that makes a huge difference in the purchase price. He knew I would of not purchased the vehicle if I was told that information.

I spoke to his manager Ryan Hardy Finance Director and he told me that I bought the vehicle and there is nothing He can do about it now.

I found out a month after I purchased my vehicle and told the manager about it. The only reason why I found out that I don't get oil changes, was when I went to get an oil change and they tried to charge me and I told them that this was included when I purchased the vehicle.

I got lied to and I feel that they really screwed me over, I would of not purchased the vehicle at the price I got it without the oil changes because oil changes add up real fast. I did the math and with the oil changes the purchase price worked for me. The manager of Cadillac just shun me away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cadillac-of-Las-Vegas-West/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Cadillac-of-Las-Vegas-West-Finance-Norman-Garcia-I-bought-a-2005-CTS-from-Cadillac-of-La-850713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cadillac of Las Vegas West

What Did The Contract Say?

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

If the contract stated that you get free oil changes for 3 years that is what you get. If it doesn't state that you get free oil changes then you don't. A salesman's word means nothing unless it is in writing. Did you read the contract when you signed it?