Complaint Review: Cadisundi

• Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Joseph — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Cadisundi
3810 Airport Way Seattle, Washington United States of America

Cadisundi Cadisundi Technology, Kenneth Tang, Cadisundi USA Technology, Ken Tang, Cadisundi Cadisundi Massage Chairs are a rip-off. Beware of poorly made, non-working product made in China. I purchased 2 chairs. Ken Tang, General Manager, is a con-artist & is worthless towards my effort Seattle, Washington

*Consumer Comment: cadisundi massage chair malfunction

July 2009, I purchased two chairs from Kenneth Tang, General Manager, Cadisundi, Cadisundi (USA) Technology etc.

Problem 1) One of the chairs, he told me required an adapter for the electric cord and that he would provide one to me within the week, that he would have it mailed to me. To this day, I have received no adapter. I have contacted him numerous times to no avail. Becasue he likes to hide behind caller-ID I have to call from a newer (unknown to him) phone number each time to try reaching him. Recently, for the most part now, he's simply avoided taken any calls from my area code. As a result I leave a voicemail however I receive no return call.  I have also emailed numerous times to no avail.

Problem 2) At time of purchase, he indicated he would send me the instructions and user manual, additional info, via mail/email. To this day, I have received no instructions nor any user manual or additional info. I have contacted him numerous times to no avail.

Problem 3) The second chair, which I used about 15 times, the 16th time the chair just suddenly stopped about 30 seconds into its routine.  No indication or sign of any trouble, nor was there any difference to the previous 15 routine massage requests. It just stopped and that was it. One troubling result of this is that the chair is stuck in its extended postioned (reclined & leg unit is fully extended out) so it makes it extremely difficult to move, and to place anywhere within the home. You can't sit in it so after a long struggle of getting it out to the garage, well, there it is - now next to the other non-working chair.

All I would like to know is, who the recommended, suggested or otherwise service provider is in effort to make arrangements for service. Second, please send me instructions, user manuals etc. and third, provide the parts required as you indicated you would when I made the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2010 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cadisundi/Seattle-Washington-98108/Cadisundi-Cadisundi-Technology-Kenneth-Tang-Cadisundi-USA-Technology-Ken-Tang-Cadisund-567721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cadisundi

cadisundi massage chair malfunction

AUTHOR: Rafael - (Spain)

We purchased a cadisundi massage chair , model monalissa , and now is stopped , opened showing a error in the display , error 3.
We try to contact many times with cadisundi and never receive any respone.
For us is a big problem , as are opened , cannot use and fill all our living , can help some in to find a solution for this error ?
we grateful in advance