Complaint Review: Cady Studios

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: kh — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Cady Studios
PO Box 78292 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Cady Studios Do not Give Cady Studios Your Debit or Credit Card Number Atlanta, Georgia

I paid for a sitting fee for my son and that is all I authorized.  The company sent a leather binder of pictures to review that I did not send back right away.  They took almost $200 dollars out of my account for the binder and pictures and sent the pictures back to me.  When I told them that I did not authorize the charge, they said that my son did when he took the pictures.  I informed them that my son could not authorize such a thing and they said that when he signed some form for the sitting that it gave them permission to withdraw the money from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cady-Studios/Atlanta-Georgia-30357/Cady-Studios-Do-not-Give-Cady-Studios-Your-Debit-or-Credit-Card-Number-Atlanta-Georgia-999299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cady Studios