Complaint Review: Cafe Cup (K-cup fillable pod)

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: rcdean — Lincoln Delaware United States of America
Cafe Cup (K-cup fillable pod)

Cafe Cup ,K-cup fillable pod, getcafecup.com/freeshipping $9.99 free ship offer. No chance to confirm. Order total $37.99 !!! What the...! No phone# or address. Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same problem as previous posters

Same problem as the previous poster. Only I intended to buy just the $9.99 free ship offer. You enter your CC and shipping info. It leads you thru a bunch of add-on pages. I said no to all. Suddenly it tells me "Thank you. Your order is complete!"  No chance to review. No chance to see total before confirming.

Outrageous!   No phone, of course. No address. Only an email address to check on your order.

I will call my credit card company to cancel this. But what a pain!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup-K-cup-fillable-pod/internet/Cafe-Cup-K-cup-fillable-pod-getcafecupcomfreeshipping-999-free-ship-offer-No-chan-957417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup (K-cup fillable pod)

Same problem as previous posters

AUTHOR: styner68 - (United States of America)

I just want to say I had the same problem with Cafe Cup where my order total jumped up to $24.97 without any chance to see a breakdown of the order. Like the previous poster stated, you are dragged through multiple other offers and the next thing you know, you ordered it and it is more than advertised on TV. Then they kept calling my house to verify my CC#. When I wouldn't give my CC number over the phone, they said they were going to cancel my order. A blessing in disguise.