Complaint Review: Cafe Cup

Cafe Cup
Pacoima, California United States of America

Cafe Cup Official Cafe Cup Website What a RIPOFF!!! Pacoima, California

*Author of original report: Issue Solved

I should have known this was too good to be true.  Saw the ad on television about the cafe cups and since I use K-cups all the time, thought this would be a good investment.  Boy was I wrong!

I went to the company's website address, getcafecup.com, and read the entire page before I placed my order.  The wording sounded pretty straight-forward, so I began my order online.  I knew that if I placed my order for "one" it would automatically be doubled for free (as stated on television and online).  So that would be $10.99 plus shipping of $6.99 for each set (Total $24.97).

Then I thought I would upgrade to the Deluxe for $9.99 with "free shipping."  That would be about the same price, or so I thought.  Turns out that one "Deluxe with free shipping" is actually $37.96.

To make matters worse, I thought I would increase my order to "two" sets so that I could give one away as a gift.  When I selected my quantity for "two" it actually increased my order to "three."  What....are you kidding me!!!  My order turned out to be $113.88.

And that was the final screen...you didn't get a chance to see your order details before you "confirmed."  I then tried to send them an email at cafecup.custserv@fulfillment.com, however, that address is not in service.  Go figure!

I am sick.  My order should have been around $60, not $113.88.  Times are hard right now and every cent counts.  Shame on you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup/Pacoima-California-/Cafe-Cup-Official-Cafe-Cup-Website-What-a-RIPOFF-Pacoima-California-973631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup

Issue Solved

AUTHOR: Vivian - (United States of America)

I was able to get in touch with a representative of Cafe Cup and get my order cancelled.  They sent me a confirmation email stating that the order had, in fact, been cancelled and my credit card was not charged. If anyone else has this problem, you can reach Cafe Cup at 866-744-6835.  You will have to hold for a representative, but they are friendly and take care of your request. Thank you.