Complaint Review: Cafe Cup

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Cafe Cup

Cafe Cup Beta up More than double than what I expected to pay! Internet

I went online to buy these cups for my wife. Based on their online add, I understood that I would be getting four cups and two scoops for $10.99. I thought I was just jumping through some hoops to finish my order; you have to positively decline several options. But when I got to the final page there was not an opportunity to review my order or make any changes. I was just told that I was going to be billed $24.++. This seemed like a bait and switch and I felt deceived. I could not find any place to cancel my order. I did find a phone number and called. I was told that I had to wait at least two hours for the order to clear before it could be cancelled. After I read several reviews online I found out that I am not their only victim! This is their M.O. I buy a lot of things online and this has been the worst experience I have had. I will not recommend them to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup/internet/Cafe-Cup-Beta-up-More-than-double-than-what-I-expected-to-pay-Internet-987708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup