Complaint Review: Cafe Cup

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Learned a lesson — United States of America
Cafe Cup

I wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order.  I totally learned my lesson on this one!  I placed the order to get the cafe cup for 10.99.  After going through several questions about whether or not I wanted to "upgrade" to certain levels (I did not), all of a sudden the final page came up and it showed my order was placed and I owed 33.96!  What happened to the 10.99?  AND, what happened to the "reveiew" page where one usually gets to "review" the order?  If I had seen 33.96 I wouldn't have confirmed the order!  When I went back on the webpage to get the phone number- guess what?  Not there!  I am still waiting for them to arrive- it's only been 5 days since the order.  IF they show up, I am going to have to treat these cups like GOLD, because that's what I feel like I paid for them!!!  Hopefully you are reading this BEFORE you're thinking of placing an order (I wish I had!)...now I know to check sites like this before ordering anything!  Thanks K Cup!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup/internet/Cafe-Cup-Cafe-Cup-DO-NOT-ORDER-NO-CHANCE-TO-REVIEW-ORDER-Internet-986186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup