Complaint Review: Cafe Cup

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Patrick — Traverse city Michigan United States of America
Cafe Cup
Spark Innovators PO BOX 330096 Pa Internet United States of America

Cafe Cup Cafe Cup overcharged my credit card by more than $60.00 of what rhe cost should have been! Internet

I placed my ordered on line. Once order was filled I clicked to continue thinking it would allow me to review my order before placing it. Instead my order, was immediately processed. The order should have been a total of $31.69. I was directed to my processed order , thanking me for my purchase and the total was $82.91. I immediately tried to contact the Cafe Cup customer service, went a recording and then was disconnected. I tried numerous times to contact them with the same results, disconnected after a recorded message

This is from their site which read first and also their terms:
Offer Details: Introducing Caf Cup, the reusable, universal coffee cup that you can fill with your own coffee to work in your single cup coffee maker. Get 2 Caf Cups and a Caf Scoop for only $10.99 plus $6.99 S&H. Order now and we will double your offer, just pay a separate fee of $6.99. That's 4 Caf Cups and 2 Caf Scoops!

This Cafe Cup has set this "Bait and Switch" up intentionally and should be held accountable for there actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup/internet/Cafe-Cup-Cafe-Cup-overcharged-my-credit-card-by-more-than-6000-of-what-rhe-cost-should-985299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup