Complaint Review: Cafe Cup

• Reported By: rbwphd — Charleston West Virginia
Cafe Cup
Internet USA

Cafe Cup False advertising-price is much higher Internet

I ordered the CafeCup product over the internet that was advertised for $10.99 and I also ordered the "Bonus Deal" for pods advertised with a 3 year warranty. No review or itemization of the order was given on the receipt and I was charged $67.92! When I called customer service they said that the order hadn't been uploaded into the system and that I had to wait until the next day to cancel the order. I was able to cancel the order the next morning and I am waiting to see if my credit card is charged. If it is, I will be contacting the state attorney generals in California and West Virginia. By the way, (((competitor's name redacted))) sell a comparable item called "Refillable filter cup" by Mochamate for about $5.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cup/internet/Cafe-Cup-False-advertising-price-is-much-higher-Internet-1055063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cup