Complaint Review: Cafe Cups

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: kattskitchen — BEAUFORT North Carolina United States of America
Cafe Cups

Cafe Cups RIP OFF OF THE YEAR , Internet

I have never been so mad in my life. How dare any company take me money and NOT answer any of my questions.
How dare them STEAL my money and not give me any information on the product.
I ordered the Cafe Cups via telephone and it was one of the worst experiences in my life...
I have NO idea how much they have even charged me, the phone wouldn't tell me anything..
I have tried to contact them over and over and I get nothing.... I have contacted my bank and i WILL do a stop payment on Monday. This is the WORST case of customer service I have ever seen in my life...... I am not happy and I do not recommend this company at all....... ya'll suck and I WILL have the last say.... you dont mess with MY money.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Cups/internet/Cafe-Cups-RIP-OFF-OF-THE-YEAR-Internet-986312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Cups