Complaint Review: Cafe Nu International - Howard Heller - Ed Hill - Kory Berg - Doug Whitney

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: Fair Justice For The Little Guy — Los Angeles, California United States of America
Cafe Nu International - Howard Heller - Ed Hill - Kory Berg - Doug Whitney
Formerly 14116 Orange Ave., Paramount, California 90723 Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Irvine, California United States of America

Cafe Nu International - Howard Heller - Ed Hill - Kory Berg - Doug Whitney Cafe-Nu.Com, espresso-etc, All Pro Beverage, allprobeverage.com, Caffe A-Roma Corporation CAFE NU SCAM ALERT! Wolves In Sheep's Clothing, They've Changed Their Company Name Again. BEWARE! Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Irvine, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response to "Rip Off" Filing by unknown person

Cafe Nu International is the new name for Howard Heller's, Ed Hill's, Kory Berg's, Doug Whitney's old scam of selling High-Priced, low-quality coffee machines to businesses. The powdered coffees you can ONLY use in their machines are low-quality masked only by artificial sweeteners for taste. In retrospect, I feel bad for several friends who bought those 'Espresso Machines Hand Made from Italy' from them.  After they pull off enough Heists using the Cafe Nu International company name, they'll just create another corporation, give it a different name, operate in another city, and con more people over and over again. Why buy $2,000.00 - $4,000.00+ overly hyped up coffee machines when you can buy a Keurig or similar units for $150? I must say that these people are pretty slick con artists who could separate you and your moneys in a heartbeat. Better top avoid them altogether. Don't buy into their hype and con. [continued below]....
..... Please save your hard-earned moneys in this tough economy. Somebody has to speak out. I'm sure any of those guys or their shills will post rebuttals about how 'high integrity' they are blah blah blah. The only problem is, there's a God who sees everything and their conscience who knows exactly who they are and the pains they have inflicted on countless others. Guys, the con has to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Nu-International-Howard-Heller-Ed-Hill-Kory-Berg-Doug-Whitney/Los-Angeles-Long-Beach-Santa-Ana-Irvine-California-90723/Cafe-Nu-International-Howard-Heller-Ed-Hill-Kory-Berg-Doug-Whitney-Cafe-NuCom-e-753984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Nu International - Howard Heller - Ed Hill - Kory Berg - Doug Whitney

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response to "Rip Off" Filing by unknown person

AUTHOR: howard heller - (United States of America)

First,

I understand the "report" is permanent and cannot be removed.  So, I am following up to give my views on the comments made in the report.

I have been in the specialty coffee industry for 17 years.  During this time I have sold and leased thousands of my specialty coffee machines throughout the United States as well as in 9 other countries.

If you read the "Rip-Off" report:

It states I have had a number of company names over the 17 years.  True.  I went from a single proprietorship to a partnership to a corporation and the names changed each time.

It states my machines are expensive compared to a single-serve machine.  True.

However, my equipment is the LEAST expensive of ALL super-automatic specialty coffee machines sold anywhere in the world.

It states my drinks are sweet.  A few people have told me so and adjustments were made.

Ninety-five percent of my customers love the "sweetness" settings that are the standard computer format.

The bottom line is: you'll notice there is NOT one negative comment about sales, service, follow-up, or anything else.

Nothing is said stating that I scammed, ripped off anyone or did not provide proper service.

No customer was misled...never!

I stand behind my marketing, my machines and my service.

If you have any concerns about doing business with me, just e-mail hheller4@aol.com and ask for a list of customers and copies of letters written by these customers.

My reputation means everything to me.

It's sad that a person can spend 17 years building a company and ONE person can label my company and me a "rip-off"
without a SINGLE reason as to why that is so.