Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Louis Capuano — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct
990 Grove Street #204 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct PEEL,INC Seattle Coffee Direct How Could I be Ripped Off Twice Evanston, Illinois

My first occurance was with Seattle Coffee Direct which I signed up for and as the rebuttle indicated and I did not read the fine print and received coffee on more than needed basis with the accompany credit card charges. I was able to stop the service after the second mailing receiving a week later.

The second time was with Cafe Saporito which I have no knowledge that I had ever agreed to receive. Recent on-line purchases may have created unknowingly. Big yellow sticker on the package indicated "Questions about your order?" Call us at 1-888-963-CAFE 10am-6pm EST, Mon-Fri. which was very considerate on their part.

I called the number along with other numbers found for the company all the same result of being placed on hold because they were servicing other customers. After a short period of time they asked to leave message for a call back which again was very nice on their part. I did not leave a meassage with a return phone number and stayed on the line and each time was disconnected.

I reviewed on credit recent charges and did not see any charges yet. I will watch these guys for any charges and decline through the credit card company.

Based on the other Rip Off reports this company is changing its name as fast as it can and still providing the questionable rip off service to people who do not read the fine print.

As they say "A sucker is born every day" Unfortuneately I am embarassed so say I am one of them to do this for my wife at Christmas time last year and this year since she enjoys coffee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Saporito-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Cafe-Saporito-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-PEELINC-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-How-Could-I-be-Ripped-537883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct