amazing

• Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Mad as Heck ! — Austin Texas United States of America
Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct
P.O. Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct Seattle Direct Coffee Sent me coffee and a mug that I did not order ! Cannot get ahold of them to ask why they sent it !! Evanston, Illinois

I have not ordered this coffee and mug and no one answers the two phone #.  One is no longer in service.  I know this is a scam and have alerted my credit card people about this.  I really don't have time for this or the money to pay for something I don't want.  I had to pay $10 and change to return it with delivery confirmation.  There is not physical address to be found.  They seem to be tied to Seattle Direct Coffee.  They have a different phone #, but the same two messages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Saporito-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Cafe-Saporito-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Seattle-Direct-Coffee-Sent-me-coffee-and-a-mug-that-537747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito - Seattle Coffee Direct