Complaint Review: Cafe Saporito

• Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By: D.Dubya — Round Rock Texas United States of America
Cafe Saporito
P.O. Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Cafe Saporito Seattle's Best Direct 79 dollars for 2 pounds of coffee, Didn't order / Not a customer FRAUD Evanston, Illinois

*Author of original report: Cafe Saporito / Seattle Coffee Direct Reactived a closed account and billed me twice for 79 dollars each for 2 LBs of coffee. OUTRAGEOUS CONDUCT !

Several months ago I tried Seattle's Best Direct. What was supposed to be once a month turned in to 2 pounds a week at a very high cost. It took several phone calls to finally get them to cancel my order. That experience cost me several hundred dollars. That was 5 or 6 months ago. 3 weeks ago I received 2 pounds of coffee from " cafe Saporito". I called them and told them I was not a customer and didn't order any coffee. The operator said, sorry.. it was a mistake and would credit my account.  They didn't credit my account, instead I my account was hit for 79 dollars. Yesterday I received another package of coffee. Because of Thanksgiving I could not get through. Tomorrow I am going to my bank and file a complaint for authorized transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cafe-Saporito/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Cafe-Saporito-Seattles-Best-Direct-79-dollars-for-2-pounds-of-coffee-Didnt-order-Not-529139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cafe Saporito

AUTHOR: D.Dubya - (United States of America)

Nov 30, I was told today that it would take 30 to 60 days to get a refund. I also had to cancel my debt card to stop any further transactions by this company. They really should be brought up on charges by the Attorney General's office.